ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions for this weekend

sharpie4200

Sep 12, 2005
i dont know and dont care about the loser games at this point, so i am only going to predict the winner games for NWL. At this point anything can happen cuz it is districts, not league. As much as you want to get in the top 3 to make it to state, you really want first place because (i haven't looked at the bracket) 2nd and 3rd will probably have a decently tough battle first round.

I pick Lions over Tigers...65-58
I pick Lynnwood over Bellingham...close, very close, 60-58 Overtime

all the losers of the first round, in my opinion, are done at this point. I dont see any of the teams that lost having a chance to make it up through the consolation to beat any of the 4 teams that won. Good luck NWLeaguers.

I'll jump in on some of this

Lions over Tigers - Agreed - my point call : 68 - 58
Lynnwood over Bellingham - Agreed - Not close : 60 - 45
Squali and Sehome will win.... but either will lose to BE who I see as the #3 to state. Please let these predictions be right! :)

Re: I'll jump in on some of this

Lynden by 12+ and Bellingham by 3+. Mariners and Storm both by 11+. Loook forward to watching all 4 of them

Re: I'll jump in on some of this

Sehome and Squalicum should have no trouble moving on.
Feels like about a 9 point Lynden win, and a 3 point win for Lynnwood.

I hope many of you will give reports of all the action ASAP for those of us less fortunate (working). Radio BETTER be there.

Thanks in advance...O-T-S! O-T-S! O-T-S!

My edit: I've just convinced myself to take the Raiders, and lay the 3 points. I'll find out tonight which time I was wrong.
This post was edited on 2/18 11:06 AM by cougarhouseif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 2/18 11:08 AM by cougarhouseif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT