ADVERTISEMENT

Royal this Year???

jimmy_2005

Sep 24, 2002
so.... anyways just curious who everyone thought they had a chance against next year?? i mean we've got probably the best team in the state and it's gonna take a lot to beat these boys. they got James Dykes, placed the last two years at state and has a lot of experience, Patrick Dorsing, played really good golf last year but had a bad first day had state and missed the cut by a few strokes, and Joe Perkins, it's this kids first year in high school golf but he's a straight up player; he a great addition to our golf team and will make us tough to beat this year. so everyone should watch out. have fun in basketball Joe.

WR DB

you know what elijah, i can talk all the shit i want and you know what i told your lil brother that i was gonna get on here and say some stuff about him and he told me to go ahead so why don't you just go practice putting or something.

WR DB

Sorry dykes, i think zillah has got ya this year... i do not think royal is going to sweep league and districts again this year. zillah has their entire varsity team returning and duran is pretty good... Why are all the courses for state exactly the same??? arent they suppose to change every two years from east to west and visa versa???

Zillah will need more than just one good player to beat royal...try 4 royal has 2 for sure that will shoot low each time.

Predictions! Just about the hardest thing to validate in golf. Royal will always be competitive--as will Warden. Zillah has many question marks beyond Torrez--they have yet to fulfill their potential.

Here's what I think:

The Sun is going to shine.
The winds are going to blow.
The guys with the best putting strokes
Will be heading off to the SHOW!

Torrez will be extremely tough for anyone in the SCAC to beat, but there are some who will challenge and could do it: Dykes, Yams, little Perk, maybe Inions and maybe the Goldendale dynamic duo. As always, there will be two or three who surprise the league. Lots of variables this year.

The league HAS to get better. The SCAC as a whole does not compete that well at the State level.

Not enough kids playing junior golf.
Not enough kids taking meaningful lessons.
Not enough kids playing meaningful rounds over the summer.
Not enough schools supporting golf--more competition means better players qualifying to state every year. COme on Riverview, Burbank, Cle Elum, Dayton,White Swan and Granger....give your kids a chance to experience this cool thing!

Elijah held up the honor of the league for four years--who will replace him?

Baskeball season? Ha! A mere lull before the golf storms of spring.

His little bro most likely. He's the only one playing summer tournaments in the SCAC. Successfully at least.

FYI I also played some summer tourney's and played well in all. In fact i beat the pro i played the tourney's with in all. Also i got to practice my game alot. i'm not gonna promise anything. but maybe royal on top this year. torrez is good but the rest of zillah better pick it up.

WR DB

p.s. sup inions when you have your surgery??
This post was edited on 12/15 9:14 AM
This post was edited on 12/15 9:14 AM

name the tournaments and name the pro. promise anything? you get on here and all you do is talk about how Royal's gonna take it

shouldnt be hating on him like that. i've met him before and seems to be a great and humble guy. but he prolly shouldn't be saying that either. just show it on the course. "Let your game speak for itself"

yeah i'm sorry guys i've probably embarrased myself by trying to brag. i'll just have to prove it and so will everyone else that gets on here and talks other ppl up. all you have to do is go prove it. i just got back from a golfing trip in palm springs!! DAMN the courses are nice down there!! it made realize how much i missed golf. can't wait til february baby!!

WR DB

ADVERTISEMENT