ADVERTISEMENT

Scizzo, I have a proposal...

Postal91

Dec 1, 2005
Scizzo,

here is how sure I am that henifin will not pick up MVP honors. If he wins MVP, I will not post another message on this board. If he doesn't win, we ask that you step away from the board and not mention one more post about Henifin. Deal?

Sounds like a dangerous proposal Postal. Not because Henifin is the MVP, but because everyone's blinded by his athletisicm. He may win it on dunks and blocks, not all around play.

Yeah I do think Henefin has the best chance of anyone because he gets more assists and blocks per game and he usually has consistent games...and when he doesn't, he does get his team involved...he by far is the toughest person to guard in the league, and trust me i have guarded everyone in this league...baxter is the only other person that could challenge in my opinion because he is averaging 19 and 10 a game...so it will be interesting to see who wins!

Then it should be Scizzo's best shot at stopping me from saying another word. I mean, if Henifin doesn't get it, it's not like Scizzo will have anything else to talk about. It will either go to Baxter or someone from Lynden. Tough thing about Lynden... Dallas, Bomber and Bolt are all studs. It will be interesting, definite vote for Roper as coach of the year!

As for Scizzo, my offer still stands, even with two usual backers stating my offer is kind of off the wall. What do you say Scizzo, is your belief in Henifin as MVP strong enough to put your posting privelages on the line??? LMK That is, unless someone has already talked to you about your posts?!

(I like the bet!)

Lynden is probably too balanced to pick up an mvp. They have shared the headlines this year. Someone above me was correct in that some look at the spectacular plays ZH makes, instead of his whole game. I'll also throw in consistency, meaning an mvp should have good numbers against the best teams. I think it will end up with Baxter. Aside from the one Lynden game where Sehome stalled their way to 24 points, he had a solid year. He also had a full page article early in the season. It was probably his to lose going in.

Study up for first round selections tomorrow!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT