ADVERTISEMENT

some state championship picks

LeadTommie

Mar 8, 2002
B-Toutle Lake (again)
1A-Zillah
2A-Hoquiam
3A-Tumwater
4A-always the toughest. I think I'll just keep picking Richland until they win one.

Hoquiam is very very very good but dont count out Montesano who is always tough when the big tourney starts 8 years 5 state titles. Othello always tough also. We will see ,Hoquiam never delivers when its for all the marbles.

Richland might win, who knows, but history shows a Tri-City team has never won a fastpitch championship.

Yeah I saw that Hanford game but the Richland comment was referring to 4A fastpitch.

i like zillah in 1a but i think that Concrete is the team to beat
they have the Best pitcher in the State
she threw 3 No hitters and didnt give up a run till the 8th inning of the championship game against Onalaska
and she is better this year
good luck 1a schools

for 2A is anyone considering nooksack valley or archbishop to even place? i think archbishop who is still undefeated should be considered a championship calibur team don't you? and NV kept up with them so does that keep them in it as well

i agree with the Arch and NV comment!! not only because i am from NV but also because Nv always goes to state and the coach is one of the best in the state!! with the rain look for a tough NV to place!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT