ADVERTISEMENT

tough teams for the up in coming spring

Feb 20, 2005
i would have to say that the west side didn't lose much from there impressive showing last year at state i see monte and elma bein in the hunt again...

Monte and Hoquiam

Montesano and Hoquiam are going to be the 2A teams to beat in SWW. Ridgefield should be stronger this year but still a big question mark. They had a very young team last year.

i know that they were only 5th in state last year, but colville's lineup #1 thru #5 last year at the state tourney....... were all freshman! hmmmmm.... also recent transfer to colville h.s. is stuart from omak....she was the cwac north player of the year and is a junior. they could be pretty good.

Zillah should be really tough in 1A this year, losing only 3rd base, and a pitcher. Should be interesting.

Also Nooksack Valley as always looks like a solid team and didnt lose any valuable players both offensively or deffensivley. The coach for NV always gets his girls there one way or another! GO NV

Yelm was State Champs 2 years ago. They were league champs last year, but for some reason didnt get a berth to State?

ADVERTISEMENT