ADVERTISEMENT

Wapato and Toppenish

johnhfan

Feb 22, 2006
Congratulations on your victories. Way to make the CWAC look good. Good luck tomorrow, along with Ellensburg. I realize two of our teams play each other but I think it has been a great showing. Wish we were there (GV).

Agreed....good work boys!! Funny how those 2 GNL teams were ranked in the top 5 all season?? Now only one left! CWAC gonna have at least one in the great eight!! We Like It!!

Great to see all 3 CWAC teams in the final game and represent the league. Hopefully the CWAC gets 2 teams in instead of last year when we got none. Good luck to all 3 teams tomorrow night!

Grandview last year lost to WV-Spokane in the winner to state loser out game while Wapato lost to Clarkston in the same game
This post was edited on 2/25 11:03 AM by DjPhilweezy

I don't want to rain on your parade Dj, but Grandview took 4th in the State Tournament last year.

My bad! I was reading it right but never looked at the bottom lol. sorry bout that! yeah hopefully we can get some good representation at state this year.

That was the first weekend of CWAC/GNL Regionals last year when Grandview lost to West Valley and Wapato lost to Clarkston. That weekend was eliminated this year because of the new format of loser out only games at regionals. Grandview defeated both Wapato and Clarkston in the state regional games to advance to the Sundome, where they ultimately avenged that loss to West Valley and took home the 4th place trophy.

ADVERTISEMENT