ADVERTISEMENT

Week 5 Picks

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
oh man, its already Wednesday. Well last week LC through a big wrench in the mix with a win over Baker. Only 8 unbeaten teams left in 1A. Will any of them fall this week?????

Tell us who you think will win.

Mt. Baker 2-2 @ Meridian 3-1. Game of the week.
Forks 3-1 @ Monte 4-0
Cashmere 2-2 @ Omak 4-0
Warden 3-1 @ Royal 4-0
Cascade 3-1 @ Cheney 4-0

Another big one is Nooksack Valley and LC. They've got a tough league schedule up there. Especially since they get to all play eachother twice. It'll be a miracle if those teams are healthy come playoff time.
Mt. Baker 2-2 @ Meridian 3-1. Game of the week.- The Mounties have been riding the struggle bus a little this year. This matchup is @ Meridian, I'll take the Trojans who seem to be getting a little better week to week.
Forks 3-1 @ Monte 4-0- Edward Cullen and his vampire family won't be able to save Forks from the Bulldogs. Montesano will have to wait for Hoquiam to see their next real challenge.
Cashmere 2-2 @ Omak 4-0- Omak is undefeated against an unimpressive schedule. I'm going to take Cashmere in what on paper looks like an upset.
Warden 3-1 @ Royal 4-0- Are the Warden Cougars back on the radar? Their only loss to Okanogan was by a TD, but Okanogan's only loss is to Royal by 39 points. I'll take the Knights in the proximity rivalry.
Cascade 3-1 @ Cheney 4-0- I am going to go out on a limb and choose the Kodiaks here over Cheney. Close game against Cashmere for Cheney last week, but I think the Kodiaks are a little better than their Highway 2 rivals.

Meridian - Meridian suffered a tough loss last week and will prove this week that they are going to make it to playoffs.
Monte - the bulldogs have been playing well and this week will be no different.
Cashmere - Bulldogs are the theme this week. Cashmere will knock off one of the undefeated's this week.
Royal - Same outcome of the past years. Knights by a lot
Cheney - Going with the home team that played better that I thought last week. They will have another good week.

Last week a few teams conspired to make me look bad. (It typically takes a conspiracy to do that.) No conspiracies this week. Can you believe we are half way through the regular season? It feels like missing someone who hasn't even left yet.

Meridian
Monte
Cashmere
Royal
Cheney

CTwJV.jpg

Meridian
Monte
Cashmere
Royal
Cheney

Meridian - just more talented