Elma
Bellingham
Mt Baker
Black Hills
Aberdeen
Toppenish
Cedarcrest
Tumwater

Is Riverside HS not a 2A school? I would think that they should be considered in the mix??

Riverside (spokane) will definitely be up in the top 5 or so.
Then there is Ephrata, Othello, Clarkston.

This post was edited on 1/24 10:48 AM by LuVeneif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

You obviuosly have not been following the 2 A division this season because Hoquiam is horrible. They have not won a single match this season and may not get a single person to state. You must be getting them confused with the girls team who yes may win a state title. THINK AGAIN before you post.

body slam after reading your statement about eastman maybe you should THINK befor you post

Toppenish definantly belongs in the top 3. The only reason why their standings in CWAC doesn't look too great is becuase during thier losses, some of thier wrestlers where short of making weight, or had to attend important family functions, and alot of those times, it included previous state champs, or state contenders. When tournament play comes about, Toppenish will have the best team in CWAC, and one of the best in state.

quincy should do well at state if they dont choke during districts and regionals, last i checked theyre undefeated in league

Quincy has now one loss under thier belts, to a great selah team. they defeated top-hi so they should be somewhere among those top ten along with selah.

Quincy is very talented this year. I was really looking forward to the match, but was dissapointed when I found out that some of the better (not making excuses, most of the better wrestlers were there, I believe) wrestlers didn't make weight. Come regionals, the Quincy and Toppenish wrestlers should make great matches! Also, Toppenish defeated Selah!

most of you guys obviously dont follow 2a so dont come on here and just talk gibberish. Mt. Baker is one of the top teams and so is wf west,deer park, and yes dont count out Elma. Both Aberdene and Hoquim got there butts handed to them on a platter at dream duals by Othello. although some teams in the cwac have 3 or 4 loses its against eachother. the CWAC schools are really tough Toppenish, Quincy, Grandview, Ephrata, Selah, and Ellensburg are all dominating teams. And even though they are a really young team with only three seniors dont count out Othello either. They are a young but very talented team. come to regionls and state you will see most state placers come from the CWAC league. Dont count out Deerpark either they could be a surprise also.
This post was edited on 2/5 6:21 AM by Mr. 2Aif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 2/5 6:25 AM by Mr. 2Aif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT