ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the NWL's 3rd team to State

chance44

Feb 10, 2006
Should be an interesting night tonight....Do you think that Bellingham can beat Squal for a 3rd time? How about Sehome beating BE for a 3rd time? Will be interesting - I believe Bell went to OT to win at Squal the last time out. Who will win the final spot??????

Also - are the Friday and Saturday games going to be a mix of boys and girls? Would like to watch the boys consolation and the championship but really don't know much about the girls.....

Guess it's a way to get more of a gate or a crowd....have to dig into my piggy bank....Good Luck - I think these will be some really great match-ups. Always great energy.

The WTS/LO games are always one's you like to watch, as long as your team is already in the championship! So much at stake. It's hard to believe that 2 of these teams will be done for the year already. I think B-E is the best of the 4, but I can't say that they will win these last 2. All 4 are too close to call, for me. So I'll just sit back and watch the action.

One wts/lo game that I'll be keeping an eye on, is the O'dea-Bainbridge game tomorrow night. Gray threw in 46 for Bain last night, but they'll need to knock off the 2-time champs to get to the dome. I hope they do!

my predictions go as follows:
Burlington-Edison 58
Sehome 48

Bellingham 51
Squalicum 53
Squali pulls the upset at home in a loser-out.

Burlington-Edison 61
Squalicum 50
Burlington-Edison to state as 3 seed.

Well, I'd have lost $$ on both of those games, but I'm glad those were the teams that won. I'm tired of Bellingham. And Burlington, who I thought was the best of the 4 remaining, again could not win the key game late in the year.

The fact that BE lost a toughie to Lynden SHOULD have had no bearing on tonight. When you lose a tournament game, you have to keep your focus on the goal, and get over a loss by the time the bus ride home is over. Ironic though, that the same thing happened to Bellingham. Friday will be worth watching. WTS/LO, between rivals. I'll take the Storm. Probably.

ADVERTISEMENT