ADVERTISEMENT

Wow?????

SoxFan80

Apr 21, 2006
did i hear this correctly? selah loses to wapato? i dont think that's happened in like a million years. but yeah i heard they split, but i wasnt there, can anyone confirm this?

Its true, I saw it with my own eyes. I'm still in shock. I hope it will make the guys refocus and take down Eburg and WV this next week.

yeah i agree, this was very dissapointing to hear. but hopefully they get it together and stay focused for e-burg, wv, and the post-season.

heard that Jason Pitt from Wapato pitched a pretty good game. and that selah couldnt score when they had the chance to.

ya selah isnt a very good hitting team and it showed yesterday. pitt threw well and wapato had no errors. selah is young and inexperienced, but i think this might be a wake up call for some of those young guys on selah's team. selah will only get better from this. i dont want to play them in the playoffs...

selah is gonna bounce back from this disturbing loss. i came down to carlon for the game and they were hittin the ball hard everywhere but rite at someone all game until zuets 3 run bomb in the 6th. but i agree selah is gonna be very tough in the playoffs! i wouldnt want to run into them!

looked in the newspaper and i seen that the Wapato Freshmen were the ones making most of the hits for the Wolves. Pitts little brother went 3-5 and that little DeLeon went 2-3. good expierence for those youngn's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT