ADVERTISEMENT

2A Boys State Predictions.

Jun 1, 2005
I myself am really hoping to see Stewart and Floyd in the finals, that will be a fun match to watch. Outside of that, I'm really looking forward to seeing how the doubles will turn out. Ovanell/Evans are not unbeatable, and the team their playing in the first round really isn't too shabby. They'll probably win, but still. I predict that we'll see Cashmere 1 and Omak 1 in the finals. Omak 2 4th, Medical lake 1 6th. Other than that, no freakin clue. I predict that Omak will take state overall, with 3 entries and 2 expected to be in the finals.

Any other opinions?
(KFFC posts welcome)

It all depends on which Zak Nelson shows up. He did beat Stewart at state last year. I think Stewart and Floyd should meet in the finals though. I agree on the doubles. I'm not a member of the KFCC by the way. I don't really even know the guy. I love good tennis and have been impressed with his game. He has struggled a bit with consistency of late, so you never know. If Stewart pulls it off, more power to him. By the way, the biggest fan club on the site may belong to Danny Plesha. He won the poll (see page 4) about best player in eastern washington with 11 of the 20 votes. Sorry Stewart fans, I forgot to put him in the poll. He belongs. Although Stewart lost to Plesha twice last summer 6-2, 6-0 and 6-0, 6-0, so I guess the right person won.
This post was edited on 6/1 11:23 PM by spokalooif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

That's absolutely true about Zak. Zak did beat Stewart once during the regular season, as well. With a singles tournament with this much skill, it could really go any way at all. Mcguffin also beat Matt once this year, so he might have a decent shot to go far, as well. It all depends on how everyone comes to play.

I'm still rooting for Stewart, though.

well.. we´re going to see who brings there game tomorrow cause zak and matt are up first round. matt brought it to regionals but zak has already beat him this year. its going to close but just cause zaks my best friend i´m going with him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT