ADVERTISEMENT

District 4 2A

Xcrunner12

Feb 14, 2006
the district track meet is coming up. im pretty sure top 4 make it to state for each event (correct me if im wrong). a lot of the long distance runners can run from 800 to 3200...so which events are people going to choose?

Great news for me! lol just kidding. Sounds like I'm screwed... If only I was an 800 runner!!!

I guess that means the race for 3rd place is up for grabs at districts in the 1600 and 3200 this year.

Well check out the times for the top distance runner from Evergreen... It seems to me the race is on for fourth place.

What are some predictions for the 6 coming out of the Evergreen and Trico Leagues for Districts

Here are some of the Trico girls that I think will make it to district. I haven't seen much of La Center, Woodland or Castle Rock this year, so they will probably have some folks to add here....

3200: Sarah Porter, Hockinson; Shannon Porter, Hockinson; Kelly Brashers, Stevenson

1600: Sarah Porter, Hockinson; Shannon Porter, Hockinson; Natasha Buruse, Ridgefield;

800: Natasha Buruse, Ridgefield; Ashley Neff, White Salmon; Kate Jaco, Stevenson; A couple of maybe's now.....Marie Salazar and Kelly Brashers, Stevenson;

For the guys side of things in Trico:

800-Trevor Stephens (hock), Zane Beall (ridg), Jasper Foster (Stev)
1600-Zane Beall (ridg), Trevor Stephens (hock), Dont know his name (White Salmon), Greg Jones (Hock)
3200-Andrew Holmes (LC), Matt Porter (Hock), Greg Jones (hock) also i think there is a white salmon runner in here.

im sure there are other additions to these lists, and these runners may not decide to run these events even.

Eight of the District's thirteen teams have accounts at athletic.net. Check there for comparisons.

From the results on athletic.net, it looks as if top competitors from evergreen are:
Trevor Lewis, Cody Sisco, Peter Rees, Roy Stansell, Tyler Bremer and Mike Vest.
Out of these guys, and others in the area, what events will they be choosing to run at districts. They look good in a lot of events from 800-3200.

Only one, maybe two out the group you just mentioned will be running the 800 at sub-districts

Thats because everyone hates the 800... Elma will have one guy I think, and one or two girls, but most of us avoid it like the plague.

The evergreen league does a lot better job than trico with updating athletic.net, but what about rochester? do they have any competitors come district time?

ADVERTISEMENT