ADVERTISEMENT

The showdown LYNDEN vs LYNWOOD

85NWLfollower

Feb 7, 2006
This is going to be the BIGGEST game of the year. Both teams already qualified for state, now its just a matter of who wants the district championship the most. The district semi-final game had both sides of squalicums gym full. Next week, people are going to be fighting just for a spot to stand and see the game. I predict lynden will come out on top. What a year it has been for lynden, going from worst in league 3 years in a row, to NWL league champs and possibly even district champs.
Lynwood has some really good shooters, but lacks an inside presence. I think lynden will find a way to cut their shots down just like they have with every other team. "Champions always find a way to win" Lynden has shown this all year.
thats all i have to say for now, please give me some input on what you all think.

I wouldnt say 15+, but I will say a Lynden win, with a lead that could get up to 15, but at the end it will be near 5 to 8 points. Lynden really grew from that come-from-behind win vs. Burlington-Edison. The game WILL be packed, good luck getting in. The place is going to be loud. Lynden fans can't think that the fact that they beat Bellingham by 30 and 22 and Bellingham only lost by 3 into account because Bellingham played well vs. Lynnwood.

Lynden: 56
Lynnwood: 49
*pretty low scoring due to the fact that Lynnwood wont hit many shots and doesnt have a low game, Lynden plays defensively to get the win.

If the Lions play there second half Burlington D and run a controlled inside offense, they win big. +15

Lynden will win.... brady has put in to much time and hard work to not let that happen.... he say it slipping away against burlington and just wasnt about to let it happen.... bolt will play like a stalion.... lynwood has 3 players, the twins and #23 who is there shooter.... box out the twins cuz they can jump... and stay on #23 and lynden will own the game

ADVERTISEMENT