ADVERTISEMENT

West Central brackets

lincoln gets blasted by bp 64-51 or something like. Lincoln will be getting knocked of the wcd tourny if they play like this in districts wow.
If I remember right coach kelly(former lincoln coach) is coaching at curtis which will likely be lincoln opponent in the 1st round go luck to all the teams.
This post was edited on 2/14 3:42 PM by abesrulez

Originally posted by abesrulez:
lincoln gets blasted by bp 64-51 or something like. Lincoln will be getting knocked of the wcd tourny if they play like this in districts wow.
If I remember right coach kelly(former lincoln coach) is coaching at curtis which will likely be lincoln opponent in the 1st round go luck to all the teams.
This post was edited on 2/14 3:42 PM by abesrulez

WOW! Good win for Bellarmine Prep on Lincoln. Looks like Lincoln will face their old coach in Tim Kelly who led the Abes to state titles in 01 and 02!

I was going to lincoln at the time when they won back to back titles. It was good times. I watch the team now and they remind me of the team when I was there. They were loaded my freshman with seniors lol got 4th and then no state and then back to back. Last years team was loaded with seniors and got 4th and now the team is young with soph and jrs just like the team my soph year that didnt go to state. It's weird. I cant wait for soph coley soon to be monster down low to play next year and not get injuried lol.
I think lincoln can beat curtis and go all the way to semi in districts. Only time can tell.

Originally posted by abesrulez:
I was going to lincoln at the time when they won back to back titles. It was good times. I watch the team now and they remind me of the team when I was there. They were loaded my freshman with seniors lol got 4th and then no state and then back to back. Last years team was loaded with seniors and got 4th and now the team is young with soph and jrs just like the team my soph year that didnt go to state. It's weird. I cant wait for soph coley soon to be monster down low to play next year and not get injuried lol.
I think lincoln can beat curtis and go all the way to semi in districts. Only time can tell.

that's cool well hopefully they show up @ Curtis this weekend...various emotions will be playing out in the game. Coach Kelly will be coaching against his former program and former player in Coach Shelton at Lincoln.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT